One of the most frequent and annoying problems encountered by Windows users with a PC that is no longer brand new is that of slowdown of the system both from the start-up point of view and in the daily operations performed. If nothing is done to restore the situation, your PC tends to become slower and slower until it then presents crash, stability and “freeze” problems, i.e. the PC often crashes and remains blocked.
This problem can also be seen on operating systems Windows more recent ones such as Windows 11 and Windows 10, so it is not something that only affects users with older versions. Below we will find out why a slow PC is a very common problem and we will try to give indications on how to solve it permanently.
Why does my PC become slow?
The event “Slow PC” concerns all owners of a computer, regardless of the version of the Windows operating system installed on the computer (Windows 11/10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, Vista) and which also impacts computers with latest generation processors and high RAM memory. The Slow PC in fact it does not depend only on the “hardware” situation of the device but also and especially on the “component”software“.
By software we mean what is the basis of the Windows operating system and all those apps that are installed on the computer to be able to carry out our operations. If this software component is not kept in “order” and cleaned from time to time from the dirt and useless files that accumulate over time, real problems are created. fail in memory It is in the system registry which then cause all the slowdown and stability problems listed above.
Slow PC? How to speed up Windows
If you own a Slow PC and you’re wondering how speed up Windowshere are all the things you should do:
- Removing useless files from your computer (which often take up precious memory space)
- Cleaning PC registries (the Windows registry is a database that stores everything we do)
- Hard disk defragmentation (to reduce the number of “leaks” and “holes” that are created in the memory)
- Windows registry defragmentation (to tidy up the system registry and speed up operations)
- System optimization from the point of view of parameters and configurations
- Optimize Windows startup reducing the number of programs that run at startup
- Reduce number of programs which always remain running in the background
- Optimize the RAM memory management (i.e. the memory used for real-time operations)
- Potentially remove files harmful for your privacy
- Optimize startup and shutting down Windows
These listed above are just some of the things that should be done to see improvements in terms of the speed of your computer. As you can imagine, doing all this manually is not only time-consuming but also complex if you don’t have a certain familiarity with the PC.
The best and fastest solution to do all these “Windows Optimization” operations is to use the program Wise Care 365a tool that includes around twenty tools all designed to solve the Slow PC problemUnstable PC and improve PC performance noticeably.
How to use Wise Care 365 to fix a slow PC
Download and install Wise Care 365 on your Windows PC
Program screen after installation and startup:
From the home screen, click on the green “Check” button to check the health of your computer. An indicator from 1 to 10 will tell you how “severe” your PC’s situation is. After the scan, all the problems detected in the system will appear and you will see a “clean” button at the top right. Click on it to carry out an initial PC Cleanup to resolve the most serious problems.
Windows Optimization and Speedup
Third step consists in optimizing and speeding up Windows by accessing the “OPTIMIZATION” of the program and from here carrying out the following operations:
1. System optimization: to optimize prefetch parameters and improve Windows startup speed, reduce the idle state of shutdown applications, disable emptying of the Windows paging file, increase system stability, terminate blocked processes to avoid system crashes system, speed up the process of updating the list of Windows files, etc…
2. Disk defragmentation: even if Windows has an automatic disk defragmentation system inside, we recommend using Wise Care 365 to obtain better results
3. Registry defragmentation: to optimize the Windows registry and permanently remove obsolete entries
4. Make Windows startup faster disabling unnecessary programs
These are the basic operations to do Wise Care 365 to be able to speed up Windows and finally be able to say that you no longer have a slow PC in your hands!