Windows Server 2019 Standard Key
- You will receive 1 Windows Server 2019 Standard key that can activate 1 PC.
- Lifetime activation.
Your product key will be available up to 3 hours and sent to your email after the purchase.
Windows Server 2019 Standard
Windows Server Standard 2019 is suitable for small and medium businesses, that does not have high virtualisation needs. This edition allows you to use up to 2 Virtual Machines with 1 Hyper-V host for each license. If you want to add 2 more virtual machines, you have to license all the cores in the server again.
Windows Server 2019 Standard enables you to modernize apps quickly, and download them faster, while enhancing the support system. However, this edition allows you to use only Windows containers, but you can use an unlimited number of such containers.
The Standard edition also lacks Host Guardian Hyper-V Support and thus does not ensure that the hoster knows about the Hyper-V hosts. Also, it does not allow you to manage the keys required to start shielded virtual machines.
This Windows Server 2019 Standard edition is also equipped with a Storage Replication; limited to 1 partnership and 1 resource group. It allows the customers to replicate a single volume of data up to 2 TB.
You can activate this edition as a guest only if you are hosted on the Datacenter edition. Also, the Standard edition lacks features like Software-defined Networking (which is responsible for enabling you to manage your network efficiently and monitor and improve its performance) and Storage Spaces Direct (responsible for creating a highly-available software-defined storage at a lower cost through the use of industry-standard servers along with local-attached drives).
- Processor – 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- RAM – 512 MB
- Disk Space – 32 GB
- Network – Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter
- Optical Storage – DVD drive (if installing the OS from DVD media)
- Video – Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution (optional)
- Input Devices – Keyboard and mouse (optional)
- Internet – Broadband access (optional)
- Login to Windows Server 2019.
Open Settings and then select System.
- Select About and check Edition.
- If it shows Windows Server 2019 Standard or others non-evaluation edition, you can activate it without reboot.
- How long does Delivery take?
Answer: we provide instant delivery but in some cases it can take up to 12 hours.
- How will I receive my Product Key?
Answer: you will receive it in your email address provided during checkout and registration.
- Which Payment Methods are available?
Answer: currently we accept PayPal, Credit Cards through PayPal.
- What should I do in case of delay in Delivery?
Answer: If your order is not delivered within 24 hours make sure to contact us through our contact page or live chat.