Windows 8.1 Pro Key [Retail Online]
Out of stock
- You will receive 1 Windows 8.1 Pro Retail key that can activate 1 PC.
- This license type is associated with your Microsoft account and not with a specific computer or laptop.
Your product key will be available immediately and sent to your email after the purchase.
Windows 8.1 Professional Features
The Start button returns: One of the most confusing changes in Windows 8 was the removal of the Start menu. In fact, the Start button was completely gone, although there was an invisible clickable area where it used to be. Windows 8.1 brings back the Start button, but stops short of resurrecting the menu. Clicking on the button opens the Windows 8.1 Start screen, but a right click does give you access to some common functions like the control panel, task manager and the ability to shut down or restart the computer.
Boot to Desktop: Users that don’t use touchscreens with Windows weren’t too pleased with Windows 8’s insistence on booting into the revamped, tile-based Start screen UI. In 8.1 Microsoft has offered a compromise of sorts. You will have the option to boot directly to the desktop.
More Lock screen and Start screen options: Microsoft already had picture passwords, but now that feature has been expanded to allow multiple images to be pulled from the local storage or SkyDrive galleries. This effectively makes the Lock screen into a digital photo frame. You’ll also be able to capture pictures with the device’s camera, or answer Skype calls, without unlocking first. The Start screen now has more tile sizes and background colors, as well.
Refreshed Xbox Music: One of the neat but under-appreciated features of Windows 8 is the Xbox Music integration. It allows users to stream over 30 million tracks for free. The only problem was the app’s confusing interface. In 8.1, Xbox Music is more user-friendly and supports custom playlists.
Better search: For whatever reason, Microsoft didn’t include true universal search in Windows 8. In Windows 8.1, searching the device will pull up apps, local and SkyDrive files, and settings. Previously it only found apps. Overall, the entire search and All Apps view experience has been significantly rejigged to help out mouse-and-keyboard users.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC (system on a chip).
- RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800 x 600
This product cannot be used to upgrade your system from another version
If you have any issues during activation, please follow these steps:
- Open Start menu, type SLUI 04 and press enter.
- Select your country, and call the toll-free number. Follow the instructions provided by the automated activation system to receive a confirmation ID and activate your OS.
The system can be downloaded from the official source
- How long does Delivery take?
Answer: we provide instant delivery but in some cases it can take up to 12 hours.
- How will I receive my Product Key?
Answer: you will receive it in your email address provided during checkout and registration.
- Which Payment Methods are available?
Answer: currently we accept PayPal, Credit Cards through PayPal.
- What should I do in case of delay in Delivery?
Answer: If your order is not delivered within 24 hours make sure to contact us through our contact page or live chat.